RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS This site is owned and operated by Volare Travel Ltd. (referred to as "“Volare Travel ”," "we," "us," or "our" herein). No material from the site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your non-commercial use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Volare Travel's copyright and other proprietary rights. The use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. Except as otherwise indicated on this site and except for the trademarks, service marks and trade names of other companies that are displayed on this site, all trademarks, service marks and trade names are proprietary to Volare Travel Ltd.
DISCLAIMER The materials in this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Volare Travel Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Volare Travel Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Volare Travel Ltd does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not Volare Travel ”) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall “Volare Travel ” be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if “Volare Travel ” or a “Volare Travel’s” authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall “Volare Travel” have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) for accessing this site.
OTHER All claims, disputes or disagreements which may arise out of the interpretation, performance or in any way relating to your use of this site and any and all other “Volare Travel” site(s), shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the Country of Cyprus, and the City of Nicosia.Terms & ConditionsThe following Terms and Conditions together with the content in this website form the basis of your contract with www.cyprus-tours.com.cy . Please read them carefully as they set out our/your respective rights and obligations.
2. The company The website is owned and run by the company “Volare Travel Ltd ”(Regsitration No. 151125, , VAT 10152125V ) located in Cyprus, Volare Travel which will be now called the ‘Company’. The company is available daily Monday – Friday 08:30-17:30 , at the telephone numbers +35722337171, fax +3572236123, email address email@example.com and for emergency contact off working hours at +35799377420
3. User The person making the reservation , called the ‘User’, must be at least 18 years of age and must be authorized to make the reservation on the basis of these Terms and Conditions by all persons named on the reservation. By making a reservation, the party leader confirms that he/she is so authorized and that all party members agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due according to their booking reservation form. The use of the site must be entirely legitimate purposes and about legitimate ways so as not to limit or prevent the use by third parties. The User is obliged to use the website in accordance with the law, morals and the present terms and conditions, and to refrain from acts or omissions that can cause damage or malfunction to the website, to affect or endanger the provision of the website. The User accepts that the abuse of the services of the website may result in the exclusion of a particular User by accessing the services of the website.
4. General Terms General terms and conditions apply to all orders of reservation / booking, which are given by the Website. By making a reservation or purchasing a service from the Website, the User is deemed to have read and unconditionally accepts the general terms and conditions of the site. You may make a purchase and/or booking of any service of the site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using a credit card or with a Bank Transfer
5. Booking confirmation By filling in the relevant fields of the special form on the website and the completion of the booking process, the user gives explicit instructions on the site to mediate for the provision of travel services, or any other service that is associated with the execution of a trip. The contract agreement is made when the purchase and/or booking which the User makes comes to the knowledge of the company and/or employees. All prices shown on the website are real and valid for the moment of the search and include taxes . TOURS are guaranteed for minimum of 4 people. If the number of participants is 6 or less, the trips could be made with a rental car and driver / bilingual guide.
6. Contract binding contract between us comes into existence when we dispatch our reservation confirmation to the party leader within 24 working hours . Cyprus law governs this contract and all matters arising out of it. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter, which arises out of or in connection with this contract, will be only dealt with by the Courts of Cyprus. Changes to these Terms and Conditions or the content shown in our website will only be valid if agreed by us in writing.
7. Amend your online reservation Should you wish to amend your confirmed online reservation, you must contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any amendments to the arrival date, departure date or room type of the confirmed reservation is subject to the availability at the time of the amendment and may result in a possible rate and reservation change. Also, amendments to confirmed online reservations can be made provided they are prior to the cancellation period otherwise they are liable to cancellation fees.
8. Child Policy It is recognized that children are persons 12 years of age or under. Please be aware that individuals over 12 years old are classified as adults and charged accordingly.
9. Payments Subject to availability, our reservation system will reconfirm your reservation and a confirmation email with an invoice will be sent to the user via email as per the email address that the user has provided within 24 working hours. You will be asked to pay 20% 15 days after your will receive confirmation and full payment 21 days before arrival . Payments can be done by credit card or by bank transfer
Ways of payment . Credit Card ,master Card , American Express Bank Transfer :
Please check this reservation confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately at email@example.com if any information, which appears on the reservation confirmation seems to be incorrect or incomplete, as it may not be possible to make changes later. Any extra costs incurred during the course of your arrival must be paid directly to the hotel upon departure.
10. Refund The date for refund of cancelled depends on the type of service booked.Reservation will be reconfirm in 24 working hours if will reach the minimum number of participants ( 2 pax) . If the tour will not be materilze for any reason we will refund to your account or credit card the full amount .
12. HOTEL RESERVATIONS
12.1. Check-in /Check-out Guests may check-in as from 14.00 hours on day of arrival. On departure, guests must vacate their rooms and check-out by no later than 12.00 noon. Failure to do so will entitle the hotel to charge late check-out fees or an additional night’s accommodation.
12.2. Cancellations Cancel your online reservation Up to 40 days prior to arrival, full refund will be made. Up to 30 days prior to arrival, a refund of 50% will be made. Anything cancelled up to 21 days prior to arrival is not refundable.
13.1. Changes-Cancellations The ability to change or cancel other services offered on the site depends on the terms (par 12.2) .The User who wishes to carry out any change or cancellation, is obliged to inform in writing the website Email firstname.lastname@example.org updating on request. If cancellation or change is not within working hours then sent the relevant order shall be deemed to be the next working day. Τhe website may not cancel or modify a reservation unless written instruction has been received from the user as mentioned above.
13.2 Modification of General conditions The website has the right to modify or/and to renew the terms and conditions regarding the use, at any time with effect for the future, without creating an obligation on the user's information. On the website you'll see the general terms and conditions as applicable to the particular moment. With the further use of this website after modification of the General conditions, the User is deemed to accept and announced a modification of the terms.
13.3 Copyright, Trademarks The copyright and all other protected rights relating to the Website, belong to the company. The contents of this website belong exclusively to the company, except if explicitly stated the name property of a third party. The web site named www.cyprus-tours.com.cy as well as all trademarks, logos and graphic designs depicted on the site are the property of the company, or the property of third parties. Any copying, distribution, transmission, modification, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading the public about the actual content of the website provider is prohibited. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, distribution, or transmission or any other use of the content in any manner or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior permission of the company or other copyright holder.